Chip's Challenge FAQ : Level hints and solutions :
Where can I get solutions for a level?
|There are several places you can go to, each giving you solutions in different formats:|
1) What better solution format can there be compared to actually seeing someone else play?!? That's why there's the "Chip's Challenge Solution AVIs" site: http://www.pillowpc2001.net/chips/avis/. There, you can download solutions for all the levels in the original level set and CCLP2. The solutions are ZIPped AVIs (movies), which can be viewed on programs like the Media Player that comes with Windows.
There is one potential issue with the AVI solutions however. Because the AVI solutions are often the best possible solutions thus discovered for the levels, some solutions (or parts of solutions) might be too difficult for the casual player to execute. Of course, if you are looking to improve your score, the AVI solutions are the best way to go, precisely because they are the best solutions thus far.
2) Alice Voith's site has good level maps for many CC1 levels, however, since this site has not been updated since 1998, many of the maps no longer show the route for the highest achieved time. http://www.geocities.com/fishofgold
3) Richard Field's site has text solutions for the original CC1 levels. http://www.agt.net/public/nfield/ChipChallenge/chip.htm
4) Bona Rae Villarta has a hintbook with CC1 and CCLP2 hints and solutions. http://www.geocities.com/boeinghelmsman/hintbook.html
5) StrategyWiki has some pages with walkthroughs for many CC1 and CCLP2 levels. http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Chip's_Challenge
|[Append to This Answer]|
|Previous:||I'm stuck on a level. Where do I go to get help?|
|Next:||I'm *really* stuck on a level. Can I skip over it and get to the next one?|